Here is a short list of things to remember for your special day.
Things to Pack:
- Plain dark shirt and shorts
- A change of undergarments
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the service. Parents and guests should check in at the Host stand in the Attic.
- Feel free to invite as many friends and family members as you wish.
- The service schedule includes worship, baptism, a message, and a brief celebration.
We’re looking forward to it!
Visit our baptism page for more information about baptism at Transit.